Makes about 30 cookies
1 stick of butter at room temperature
1 cup of crunchy peanut butter (crunchy is the best!)
1/2 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of brown sugar
3 tablespoons of honey
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
1 cup of dark chocolate chips (optional)
1. Mix together butter, peanut butter, honey, and both sugars. Beat in the egg until combined.
2. In a separate bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
3. Mix both bowls of ingredients together, preferably with a mixer as the dough will be very thick. Mix in chocolate chips. (I made half my dough with chocolate chips and half without and I actually think it was better without.)
4. Refrigerate dough overnight or for 24 hours if possible.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Roll dough into balls (approximately 1 x 1 inch). Place on greased baking sheet and bake for 11-12 minutes.