Thursday, January 16, 2014

4 Winter Beauty Essentials

Here are 4 of my favorite products for combating winter dryness...

  

1. Yes to Carrots Scalp Relief Shampoo ($7.99)- Made with natural ingredients and great for moisturizing a dry scalp!

2. Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer with SPF 15 ($9.99)- I LOVE how this moisturizer makes my skin extra soft and doesn't feel heavy or oily at all. 

3. Bath & Body Works Triple Moisture Body Cream ($12.50) is one of my favorite skin care products. I like it much better than their regular body lotions. It really prevents my skin from getting dried out all day. I like the Japanese Cherry Blossom and Sea Island Cotton scents. 

4. Burt's Bees Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango Butter ($3.30) is the best! I'm really picky about my lip balms but this one is excellent for chapped lips. It's also made with 100% natural ingredients. 

No comments:

Post a Comment