Green bell pepper
Canned chopped green chilies
Salt and pepper
1. Chop 3 cloves of garlic, 5-6 tomatillos, 1/2 a green bell pepper, and 1/4 of a red onion. Saute in a medium-sized pan over medium heat for a few minutes (until onions become transparent.)
2. Add all of the ingredients from step 1 to a food processor, along with 1/2 of a can of chopped green chilies (4.5 oz can) and a handful of cilantro (about 10 g). Sprinkle in a bit of chili powder (I added about 1/2 teaspoon for a very mild salsa) and salt and pepper. Pulse until blended but still chunky. Serve with tortilla chips.
You can serve this with store bought chips or make your own...
FOR THE CHIPS:
1. Stack several corn tortillas and cut into triangle shapes.
2. Place chips in a bowl with a tablespoon of olive oil and toss to coat.
3. Put a little olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat, place chips in pan and season with salt and pepper.
4. After 3-4 minutes, turn chips over.
5. When chips are crispy (after about 3 minutes on the other side), let cool and serve.