I can't believe it's December already! Time to start shopping for gifts! Here's my first gift guide of the year...
1. I'm obsessed with geodes, so I love these amethyst necklaces.
2. This backpack is the perfect size for a day of sightseeing and has such a cute pattern.
3. Scarves are a winter essential- this one from Old Navy is really nice and soft.
4. This watch is simple and sophisticated and would look great on anyone.
5. An extra iPhone battery is always a good idea and is especially great for traveling.
6. This sweet bunny ring holder would look so lovely sitting on a dresser. I also like the elephant one, but it's currently on back-order.