Thursday, April 10, 2014

Printed Dresses

I love fun and unique prints! Here are a few printed dresses just in time for Spring...


1. I really like floral prints, but the pattern has to be pretty without being too overwhelming. This dress does the trick...the large flowers look great on a white background and the sheer detail at the bottom is lovely. (Ruche $43)
2. I'm not a big fan of animal patterns (as in zebra stripes and leopard print)...but tiny foxes? That I can get behind. (Asos $52)
3. This brightly colored lip print is so unique! I like that from far away you can't quite tell what the print is, it just looks like a random pattern. At first glance, I thought it was leaves. (Asos $47)
4. This dress reminds me of a watercolor painting. I love the triangular cutout on the back! (Modcloth $60)

No comments:

Post a Comment