Friday, July 25, 2014

Something about Summer


When I think of summer, I think of thunderstorms rolling in and out quickly (like the one above), s'mores by a campfire, staying up late, and doing everything outside (eating meals, catching an outdoor movie...maybe even sleeping).

What reminds you of summer? 

This photo series is such a perfect representation of summer in the city. I love that the aerial shots give a unique perspective of everyday summer activities. I especially love the shadows of the cyclists as seen from above. And the tiny golf balls scattered across the driving range! 

As we're approaching August, we've reached the point in summer where I get a little sick of it all- the heat, the humidity, the mosquitoes (ugh). These photos made me smile, though, and remember all the things I love about the season! 


No comments:

Post a Comment